Basil and Macadamia Pesto (dairy free)
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 100 grams macadamia nuts
- the juice of half a medium sized lemon
- 1 level tea spoon sea salt
- 1 table spoon water
- 2 table spoons garlic infused oil
- wash and strip leaves the leaves from the basil and place in a food processor.
- add the lemon juice, salt, water and nuts.
- blend for 2 minutes, then add the garlic infused oil.
- continue to blend for 2 – 3 minutes until mixture is soft and creamy.
One Comment Add yours
I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your
content. Your article hhas truly peaked my interest. I’m going too take a note of
your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.
I subscribed to your Feed too.